(for those who have passed NAPA’s CPFA exam only)
The support of our Firm Partners makes it possible for NAPA to provide you with a wide range of valuable benefits. We encourage you to review some of those benefits below:
- Representation on Capitol Hill to ensure regulatory initiatives at the DOL, IRS and SEC protect the industry, American workers and the plan advisors who serve them.
- Direct access to policymakers through the NAPA Fly-In Forum.
- Complimentary quarterly Governmental Update webcasts to help you keep up with what’s going on.
- NAPA PAC
- Significant registration discounts to the retirement plan advisor national convention, the NAPA 401(k) SUMMIT.
- Opportunities to network with NAPA members through a number of volunteer committees.
- An opportunity to be listed and profiled in on one of NAPA’s annual industry “Top” lists, including our Top Advisors Under 40, Top Women Advisors, and Top Wholesalers.
- A quarterly distributable newsletter to offer to your clients, NAPA DC Insider, highlighting NAPA’s initiatives and your membership role in that important work.
- Discounted industry training from NAPA’s Retirement Plan Academy, including our 401(k) Practice Builder Certificate and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) credential.
- Complimentary access to periodic industry-specific topical webcasts.